[arch-releng] RC2 ISOs and final release

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Feb 14 11:13:03 EST 2009

Am Freitag 13 Februar 2009 16:49:17 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> This sounds good to me, but I won't be around until Sunday - I will
> move it out before I leave work today, unless there are any "omg
> stop!" comments.

Hmm, it seems Aaron forget to do that. Should I just create the ftp dir
and move the files in, so we can start distributing. We need at least
two days to get those on the mirrors.

If there is a reason to not do it, let me know.

Btw: What was the naming convention for the ftp dir and the iso files?
Something like 2009.02/archlinux-2009.02-1-core-i686.iso?

Pierre

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76