[arch-releng] RC2 ISOs and final release

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sat Feb 14 11:37:53 EST 2009

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:13:03 +0100
Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:

> Am Freitag 13 Februar 2009 16:49:17 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> > This sounds good to me, but I won't be around until Sunday - I will
> > move it out before I leave work today, unless there are any "omg
> > stop!" comments.
> Hmm, it seems Aaron forget to do that. Should I just create the ftp
> dir and move the files in, so we can start distributing. We need at
> least two days to get those on the mirrors.
> If there is a reason to not do it, let me know.

It's okay. all bugs are closed except one which is waiting for a
testrun in vmware ( http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12949?project=6 ),
though it is very likely it can also be closed.

> Btw: What was the naming convention for the ftp dir and the iso
> files? Something like 2009.02/archlinux-2009.02-1-core-i686.iso?

Without the '-1', so just 2009.02/archlinux-2009.02-core-i686.iso
The '-1' would be if need to to a rerelease with minor changes.

> Pierre


More information about the arch-releng mailing list