[arch-releng] Beta2 ISOs and final release

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:07:20 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:58 AM, 栄治 <neosisani at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had same issue when using first version. I think that error is in
> code i pasted below, but i don't know how to confirm it. Not sure if
> this remains in latest beta, since i'm having some trouble booting it.
> Will report later if i find out more.

This sounds right. I remember someone saying that ext4 partitions no
longer mount as ext2 (whereas ext3 partitions do).

What this loop does is try to mount what it can and look for the
device we booted from. I guess we could make this more sophisticated
by using klibc's fstype.

Greg, does this break booting, or are they simply error messages spit out?