[arch-releng] Dep cycles in core and 2009.01

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:23:56 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 5:05 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 29 Januar 2009 20:24:28 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
>> If all goes as planned, the
>> same beta3 images will be used for release.
>
> So, its more an RC then. :-) Maybe you could even move it straigt to the ftp
> dir with its final name and if nothing goes wrong we can just announce it on
> Monday. This way it will be already synced by the mirrors.

Well, the only thing I realized is that the core ISOs don't have the 4
packages I just moved on them. Signoffs took too long. So at the very
least the core ISOs will need to be rebuilt.

beta3 ISOs are uploading now (my little script I ran last night failed
at the upload step, had to upload this morning). x86_64 still
building, will be uploaded as they complete