[arch-releng] Assisting Chriss or adopting his CD as a separait project for Arch blind Users

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:38:49 EDT 2009

Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> Aha, since you have an archiso clone, that simplifies things for us.

I'm tempted to put it on github, because that will be much more permanent
than my ISP's web server.

> I'm not sure whether this "should" ultimately become an official project

Right, I'm with you here!  There aren't that many blind Archers.  I can
count them on my fingers.
I'm happy to keep on cranking out unofficial talking Arch images.

Granted, I'd also like to be able to build for x86-64, but I don't have
one of those yet.

> I do notice, when checking out your branch,
> and diffing it with the current master, the diff is quite big.

You see such a big diff because I do my work in the talking-inst
subdirectory.  I'll attach something a little more managable.

Regards,
-- Chris