[arch-releng] Initial AIF localization support (patch)

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Mon Aug 9 09:25:07 EDT 2010

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:43:50 +0300
jesse jaara <jesse.jaara at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/8/9 Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be>

> > > In the attachment aif-localization.patch.xz
> >
> > I see no attachment.
> >
> > Dieter
> >
> thats starange, well anyway here it is:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3422289/aif-localization.patch.xz

1) The libui-sh provides abstraction for all user interface code.
It would make more sense to implement the localisation in libui-sh,
instead of every time you call one of its functions.

2) I don't think you need a loop in the makefile. you can use normal
shell syntax (feel free to spy in other projects how they do it)

3) all libs get sourced by the main aif.sh script.  So you only need
the TEXTDOMAIN=aif in the main program, where you initialize libui-sh

4) How does the $"sometext" work exactly?

(however