[arch-releng] btrfs support in aif

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun Dec 19 13:50:28 EST 2010

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:03:39 -0600
C Anthony Risinger <anthony at extof.me> wrote:

> all this weekend and next week my fiance and son are going to the
> grandparents early for holidays... so i plan on h at ckz0r1ng nonstop and
> only sleeping when my feeble human body demands it...  this hook is
> the first thing on my agenda, and the fun starts saturday afternoon
> :-)

nice to read that.  I thought your hook would be fairly done by now.
(assuming everything you explained is what is currently working, or was
that how you want it to be?)
I don't plan to add more to aif then required (you mentioned
I could create the basic structure), I'll just strongly recommend users
to use subvolumes.
I'm a bit burned out right now from my recent Arch work, not sure when I
will start working on btrfs subvolume support.