[arch-releng] Arch Linux release Schedule

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 04:53:35 CEST 2010

Hi all.
I remember way back when Aaron G posted about how Arches goal would be to release every four months or so to keep up with regular kernel releases and frequent ISO images.
However, I remember the last official Iso was in August of 2009.
I am not saying that that is bad or anything.
I am curious why there hasn't been a release since that time period?
I never figured that out.
I did send an email to our fine Arch Linux leader using a GMail address-and am curious if that address just isn't checked?
I did send Aaron some other interesting emails of late as well.
But I haven't received anything-though being a leader of a project such as Arch Linux must take up a lot of time.

Take care!
Regards, --Keith