[arch-releng] Iwlagn driver issue

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:31:23 CEST 2010

> My first suspect was a problem with firmware loading, but that can't be
> the problem with rt2500pci. ndiswrapper seems like a good candidate,
> easily verified by adding 'disablemodules=ndiswrapper' to the kernel
> commandline.

The ndiswrapper module still loaded, even with disablemodules=ndiswrapper.
I pasted output from dmesg and lsmod.  Here's the URL:
http://npaste.de/St/
I added *** at the front of a few lines, to emphasize them.

In my case, the card or driver could just be flaky.  I've had trouble
with it in the past.

Thanks,
-- Chris