[arch-releng] updates to Wireless card issue

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:18:32 CEST 2010

Okay, Thomas, I ran the commands you mentioned.
The resulting URL should contain the output.
I am now back in Windows at this point-and Curl had to be installed into the LiveCD before this would work.
The resulting URL is:
http://npaste.de/Su/
http://npaste.de/Su/
Enjoy!
Note: My passed email where I mentioned kernel 2.6.33, and the need to first rmmod iwlagn, modprobe iwlagn prior to wlan0 actually showing up still applies.
Hopefully the above URL will assist in you folks actually telling me how I could avoid this (especially) in an installed environment specifically.
Thanks again!
Note:
it would be even more useful if folks with Intel WiFi Link 5100 AGN wireless cards could also help other than myself with testing out this type of thing. Thanks.
Regards, --Keith