[arch-releng] New ISO?

Matthew Gyurgyik pyther at pyther.net
Sun Mar 13 17:21:37 EDT 2011

On 03/13/2011 05:05 PM, Heiko Baums wrote:
> It seems it has been done some work at the ISO. So I just wanted to ask
> if there's a new version of the ISO? In the download section there's
> still 2010.05 which is almost a year old.
>
> Heiko
Dieter has setup a system where automatic developmental builds get
created every couple of days. http://releng.archlinux.org/isos/

I believe the idea is that we will use these builds to select "stable"
builds and do away with the current release system.

If you happen to use the March 13, 2011 builds and want to install
Syslinux make sure to select the syslinux package and do a net install.
There was a minor bug that caused the syslinux package not to be marked
for install (fixed in git).

In the future, please create a new mail instead of replying to an
existing message. It messes up the threading...

Matthew