[arch-releng] Iso tests

Tom Willemsen tom.willemsen at archlinux.us
Mon Mar 28 16:10:59 EDT 2011

Hey Dieter,

On 25 Mar 14:03, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> okay..

Got to work on it again today, should be able to work on it more in the
future as well, so you shouldn't have to wait as long anymore.

I should have taken care of everything that Dan noted in his first
email, except for the very first point, the 98 queries, I might even
have doubled it, my understanding of exactly when queries are executed
isn't that great.
I could use some tips on how to handle this more elegantly, the only
other thing I can think of right now is get all (or some) succeeded and
failed results in the view and then keep filtering those 2, but that
doesn't seem ideal either.

I've pushed all the changes to my gitorious account so you can pull from
there if you want.

I'll work on it again tomorrow or else thursday, just so you know.

Tom