[arch-releng] Errors with "AIF" in (daily) releng iso's ?

Richard N bsdsolarux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:17:03 EDT 2012

Hello all,

 I recently tried an "aif -p interactive" on some of the latest netinstall
images from http://releng.archlinux.org/isos/, and I get an error:

"ERROR: ask_checklist makes only sense if you specify at least 1 thing
(tag,item and ON/OFF switch)"

Also, if I try with the "aif -p automatic ...." it spews out the same
errors along with "FATAL: Module aes-586 not found..." ?
 I also built a successful build of netinstall using the "archiso" build
scripts, but with the same errors/results as above, when attemping to use
"AIF" ?

 Are these errors due to some src's that aif needs on these newer
kernels/images/builds/installs that may be out of date ?

Thanks ahead.
Rick.