[arch-releng] next snapshot: 2012.10

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Oct 3 03:54:30 EDT 2012

Am 03.10.2012 07:37, schrieb Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi:
> Hello
>
> This is a list of user-view-changes from archiso side:
> * New packages: xl2tpd, refind-efi-x86_64, gummiboot-efi, fsarchiver,
> mc, partclone, partimage, testdisk
> * Re-added pkgs: sudo, wget
> * Simplified steps to make an USB PC-EFI from ISO
> * Usage of gummiboot for fancy menu when booting in EFI mode.
> * The /script/ boot parameter works again (really really now!)
>
> * systemd (PENDING) [ready for merge to master] I want to do this,
> otherwise there is no user feedback.
>
> Good Luck

Thanks Gerado for working on this. I got ill last week so I couldn't
look into this as wanted. but I have time from today to the weekend.

I would suggest you commit everything including the systemd changes
unless you think there is some issue left that cannot be fixed in a few
days. E.g. dhcp should be easy to fix, so if in doubt just push the
changes you currently have.

Greetings,

Pierre