[arch-releng] next snapshot: 2012.10

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 3 10:01:54 EDT 2012

On 10/03/2012 04:54 AM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Am 03.10.2012 07:37, schrieb Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi:
>> Hello
>>
>> This is a list of user-view-changes from archiso side:
>> * New packages: xl2tpd, refind-efi-x86_64, gummiboot-efi, fsarchiver,
>> mc, partclone, partimage, testdisk
>> * Re-added pkgs: sudo, wget
>> * Simplified steps to make an USB PC-EFI from ISO
>> * Usage of gummiboot for fancy menu when booting in EFI mode.
>> * The /script/ boot parameter works again (really really now!)
>>
>> * systemd (PENDING) [ready for merge to master] I want to do this,
>> otherwise there is no user feedback.
>>
>> Good Luck
> Thanks Gerado for working on this. I got ill last week so I couldn't
> look into this as wanted. but I have time from today to the weekend.
You are welcome :)

> I would suggest you commit everything including the systemd changes
> unless you think there is some issue left that cannot be fixed in a few
> days. E.g. dhcp should be easy to fix, so if in doubt just push the
> changes you currently have.
Done. Pushed systemd changes. Other changes was already pushed.

One thing that should be fixed before this snapshot is: FS#31663
*[util-linux]* problem with scriptlet on first install [#1], othewise I
need to added a workaround in releng/build.sh.

[#1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31663

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1