[arch-releng] RFC: Automated Install

dif diffre at wp.pl
Fri Jul 9 08:36:47 UTC 2021

Doesn't Golang have a mechanism to run an external program from a program?
I remember I wrote a short assembly code (just for the fun of it) to
print invoice numbers rotated 90° on a dot-matrix Epson printer from a
dBase program like 30 years ago. "C" was around of course, objects have
not been born yet, programming was easy. But I never wrote anything in C
and I digress :)

Anyways, if there is such a mechanism, I'd go for it. Computers have
much more RAM these days than they used to in the beginning of the
1990s. Again, I'm not and have never been a programmer.

dif