[arch-security] strange netstat connections after having opened Firefox

Christian Rebischke Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Sat Dec 5 12:01:35 UTC 2015

Hello Elmar,
Sorry when I sound offensive but I really think that everything possible
has been said.

This mailinglist has a daily-business todo and was not designed for
discussions. Please use the official archlinux forum[1],
the archlinux-general mailinglist[2] or one of the archlinux channels
in freenode[3]  for it. Furthermore I think that the
problem is maybe more netstat or firefox specific. Maybe you ask the
developers of both tools as well. This mailinglist's main task is to
inform subscribers about newest vulnerabilities.

Please do not reply on this mail. So we can get back to our daily
business. I hope you can understand my complaint. There are a lot better
channels to discuss this stuff.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Chris

[1] bbs.archlinux.org
[2] arch-general at archlinux.org
[3] irc.freenode.org (#archlinux,#archlinux-security)