[arch-women] Job Board

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:25:00 UTC 2017

On 02/11/2017 08:21 PM, Dolores Portalatin wrote:
> I'd like to discuss the idea of having a jobs board. The board would
> list jobs from women friendly tech companies and generate a little cash
> for Arch Women. The free software foundation has something similar as an
> example: https://www.fsf.org/resources/jobs
>
> I'd like to hear people's thoughts on the pros and cons for this, if its
> something we should look into doing and how it should be done if we
> decide to go that route.
>
> I want to make sure we are vetting any companies that contact us so only
> high quality postings from good places are posted. Maybe with some
> criteria like having anti-harassment policies and being LGBTQ friendly.

I think this would be an awesome idea and resource for the community. :)
My experience planning and mapping out something like this is minimal,
but I'd be happy to support it any way I can.

Are there any other communities similar to Arch Women with something
like this that we could maybe refer to as an example?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com