[aur-dev] AUR Voting Application

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 07:06:04 EST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 8:41 PM, Douglas Soares de Andrade <dsandrade at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can we fetch the code ? I would like to help with this one.

Thankyou! Unfortunately I don't have any sort of repository for the
code, just been messing with it here so I'll attach what I've got now.
It's two extra files with no change to the AUR code unless you want a
link in the header as well as the extra tables for the voting. Forgive
me about the code but this was written in a couple of days and I think
it's hard to make the code much different because of the way the AUR
is.

> And a great addition would be a side bar or a portlet that says who
> still not voted, so we can keep track of the voting process.

I'll see what I can do, I'd love to see what other people can do with it too.

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett