[aur-dev] Patches on the list
simo at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 18 17:33:39 EST 2008
Alright, so we've got some confusion going on, let's straighten it out
Can we agree on this stuff?
- patches sent to the list should *always* apply against either
the master or testing branches on projects.archlinux.org
- patches that depend on something which wasn't yet committed to the
repo should probably go in the same thread to avoid confusion, or be
super duper explicit about it someplace in the message, maybe even link
to the patch it depends on if it's in a new thread.
- patches that revert things sent to the list but not yet comitted to
the repo aren't needed at all. Since it hasn't been comitted yet, I
think a short message to say "don't add this one!" is enough and will
avoid a lot of confusion.
- I don't always have as much free time as I wish I did, I'll start
trying to set aside time just for the AUR and see if it gets me
- Tacos and Chipotle burritos are awesome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the aur-dev