[aur-dev] AUR Release 1.5.0

Ben Dibbens ibendiben at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:17:12 EST 2008

Alright, some other things: (ohh critic is so easy :)
-the column names don't have spaces, and therefor crank up to each other
which gives reading difficulties:
Package Listing
Location CategoryName     VotesVotedNotify     Description     Maintainer
-searches are order specific... so for example a "game 3d" search returns no
results...

I don't mean to criticize your work (and I know I am), so much as I just
want to let you know what springs in my mind what could be nice things to
have in any future releases... and I don't know really how difficult this
would be.
I feel this release is going to be very enjoyable, the changes, layout, new
features are greatly appreciated!