[aur-dev] AUR2 Screenshots

Sebastian Nowicki xilonmu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:21:07 EST 2008

I thought it might be a good idea to give more insight to people who
can't setup django or simply don't want to.

The following screenshots were taken from the current (as of 04.01.2007)
snapshot of my repository.

Package listing/Main page:
- http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9740/200801042315061679x527skz6.png
When searching, if there's only one hit it goes straight to that
package's page.

Upload form:
- http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4172/200801042317511679x588sod7.png

Trying to upload an invalid package:
- http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4753/200801042318021679x787sbt3.png
It also checks that at least one set of checksums exist. The parser is
based on namcap's parsepkgbuild, except it outputs information in a
different format (python).

Package details of the newly uploaded package:
- http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5418/200801042319181665x1016pl8.png
None of the files (PKGBUILD, tarball, sources) are saved to disk yet,
since we're still working out how to go about it. Dependencies from the
official repos don't get recorded either, since there's no access to the
main DB and some alterations to the AUR DB would be required[1].

Account page:
- http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5589/200801050002271679x612sqz5.png
After logging in directly (clicking on the login link), the user is
redirected to this page.

Account page (new user):
- http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2258/200801050006141679x609sam8.png
The PKGBUILD link directs to the user to the AUR User Guidelines[2] and
the "these requests" link directs the user to the requests forum[3].
These links are hardcoded in the template.

Login form (with errors):
- http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7356/200801042348081679x505slp3.png

Registration form:
- http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5193/200801050004291679x529swp2.png

Package listing (logged out):
- http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3650/200801042328321679x546soh9.png

I think that covers it. Suggestions/flaming is, of course, welcome.

[1] http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2008-January/000021.html
[2] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Packaging_Standards
[3] http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=38