[aur-dev] [PATCH] Tweaks of various page layouts and handling of data
wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:18:43 EST 2008
This is a patch that fixes a lot of little things:
* We no longer have pkgsearch or pkgdetails link functions and all
references to them are gone, that's what a back button is for and if
we really need it we can come up with something better
* No longer have do_Details variable, this means links on the package
search are simply ?ID=foo
* On the pkgdetails pages when there are either no deps, deps by,
sources or comments for a package the list for each will display
"None" instead of nothing at all (ruining the layout)
* Fixed a bug where if a package had no sources or no deps
pkgsubmit.php would submit an empty one
* Translation of the word "Search'" has been changed to "Search"
Most of these relate to each other.
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 29396 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the aur-dev