[aur-dev] aur JSON interface

Piotr Husiatyński phusiatynski at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:54:54 EDT 2008

JSON interface is really cool and searching is really quick. But IMO it needs
more improvements. For example, info query should return name, AND short
description. And how about some advanced searching, like adding regexp?
If I want to use regexp now, I have to do it manually on client side -
first download few JSON objects, then join the results and finally use the
regexp. It would be also nice if there was more searching/query options. What
do you think about it?

Could someone try to write patch? I know, I should write it by myself, but I
don't know PHP. ;)

--
pozdrawiam,
Piotr Husiatyński