[aur-dev] aur JSON interface

eliott eliott at cactuswax.net
Tue May 20 03:36:48 EDT 2008

On 5/19/08, Piotr Husiatyński <phusiatynski at gmail.com> wrote:

>  JSON interface is really cool and searching is really quick.

Glad you like it.

> But IMO it needs more improvements. For example, info query should return
> name, AND short description. And how about some advanced searching, like
> adding regexp?

http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2008-February/000151.html
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2008-April/000239.html

I may start poking at the AUR again in the near future, now that I
have slapped around the main website code to integrate multiple
architecture support (release forthcoming).

I wouldn't expect this change overnight.
Also, opening a feature request for this on the bugtracker may be helpful.