[aur-dev] Embed AUR on other website

Cilyan Olowen gaknar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 03:50:45 EST 2009

What about a simple code to retreive a backup of the SQL tables
containing packages informations ? That would do like mirroring the
AUR website (without user informations), a little bit like it is for
the other repositories.

Or let's make things in large, set up a Pacman User Repositories
(PUR(e?)) that merges the efforts of some distributions using pacman
(that's a little utopist, I think).