[aur-dev] password/username reminder

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Wed Sep 23 09:41:30 EDT 2009

On 23/09/2009, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aren't password stored as hashes instead of plain text?
> If yes, then "reminding" cannot be implemented, only password reset can be
> done.
Yes password are. So only password reset can be done.

Someone could made a patch to reset password sending a message to mail
address. I mean something like as "do you forgot your password?" so
will be a new page where user type his account name and a new password
will sent to his mailbox.
Sorry but I have not the time to do this now. I am studying for my
exams and I will go away for somedays on Friday.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer