[aur-dev] aur-general: I no longer receive messages.

jozefk at gmx.com jozefk at gmx.com
Wed Sep 30 16:59:58 EDT 2009

On 30 Sep 2009 at 13:58, Loui Chang wrote:

> On Wed 30 Sep 2009 19:22 +0200, Xyne wrote:
> > Can someone please check if there's anything wrong with my subscription
> > to aur-general? I no longer recieve messages from the list. I've tried
> > unsubscribing and resubscring and have checked my options as well.
> >
> > I even get confirmation emails when I post to the list.
> >
> > I don't think it's my email client (sylpheed) either as aur-dev and
> > other lists still work as before (all of which use the same email
> > account). I have checked my junk mail but there's nothing there (from
> > Arch anyway).
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Have you tried a different mail client?
>
> I'm not exactly sure who deals with the mailing lists but you might want
> to file a bug report at http://bugs.archlinux.org instead.

Only time I can't see my messages is if I send them in HTML format.
And since I'm using GMX, a coule of times it's happened because I
tried to reply via webmail. The messages were blank because gmx.com
still doesn't support plain text :) And I'm lazy to subscribe from
another address.

Jozsef Kurucity  |  Web & Graphic Designer
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/advocacy/no-ms-office.php