[aur-dev] aur-general: I no longer receive messages.

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Sep 30 15:19:47 EDT 2009

> > Have you tried a different mail client?

I'm using the same client (sylpheed) that I've been using since I first
subscribed to the list. It works for aur-dev and pacman-dev on the
same account so I don't see how it could be a problem with the
client. This is not connected to an update either.

Either aur-general is not bouncing my emails or the archlinux.ca host
is not passing them on. I just don't know which.