[aur-dev] Please update Greek language translation

Panos Filip panosfilip at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:46:40 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Panos Filip <panosfilip at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've made a new updated el_GR.po translation, since I found out that some
> strings need updating.
>
> I have uploaded the patch, please inform me if there is any problem in the
> text format.
>
> Question: The main text in the aur mainpage:
>
> * "Welcome to the AUR! Please read the AUR User Guidelines<http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_User_Guidelines>and AUR
> TU Guidelines<http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines>for more information.
> Contributed PKGBUILDs must conform to the Arch Packaging Standards<http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Packaging_Standards>otherwise they will be deleted!
> *
>
> * Remember to vote for your favourite packages!
> Some packages may be provided as binaries in [community]."*
>
> ^ how can we upload a translation for that text too ?

Hmm, the "translation tool" didn't help me, so, I found these missings
strings from other .po (the french one) and added them into the greek one.
Shouldn't the translation tool add the missing strings automatically ?

NEW attachment with the missing strings (both of the patches provided, in
the previous mail and this one, should be applied).