[aur-dev] Adding the HE language.

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 12:47:07 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-08-08 at 12:33 -0400, Loui Chang wrote:
> On Sun 08 Aug 2010 06:21 +0300, Netanel Shine wrote:
> > For the non-translate strings ill send you a patch, but we have another
> > problem, its shows ok, but it should be RTL not LTR. can you do it some way
> > that if use will choose hebrew the page will become to be RTL?
>
> I would appreciate your help with this. I'm not really sure what the
> issues are.

Maybe I'll interject at this point. The issue with Hebrew (as with some
other Arabic languages) is that the words are read right-to-left. I
would assume the translations submitted by Netanel Shine need to be
'read' right-to-left as well.

I'm not sure how the AUR does things (how the translation units are) but
would a suitable 'hack' be for the translations themselves to be in
reverse order? So for example the English A B C would be translated as
the Hebrew c b a?