[aur-dev] Adding the HE language.

Netanel Shine netanelshine at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:08:11 EDT 2010

Not exactly.

you can see in the israeli archlinux communiuty :
http://archlinux.org.ilhow the page is RTL (not like the main site of
arch.)
for now you could deploy to translation (yep, meantime in LTR) but we should
all work for working RTL Support.

The israeli community is the first archlinux community which based on RTL
language.

--
Netanel Shine