[aur-dev] Incorrect URLPath Data in JSON Info

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sun Jan 10 21:57:14 EST 2010

Hi,

This came up in the Bauerbill thread:
http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=686032#p686032

The URLPath returned in the JSON info for "gsm" points to
"packages/gsm/archive.tar.gz" instead of "packages/gsm/gsm.tar.gz". The
package has not been updated in two years so I suspect that the error
is due to a lazy code migration during that time, one which relied on
all packagers reuploading their packages to complete the migration.

Would it be very difficult to update the URLPaths across the whole
database? I realize that most packages which have not been updated are
probably obsolete/abandoned, but considering the sheer number of
packages in the AUR, many of them will still be valid.

Regards,
Xyne