[aur-dev] Can I please get a dump of the pkgbuilds in AUR?

Nathan Wayde kumyco at konnichi.com
Sun Jun 20 05:10:34 EDT 2010

I know this has come up before with issues about scraping the files in
AUR but this is a different question. Is it possible to get a dump of
all the files in AUR, don't ask for what reason I need them[1].

This would only be a one-time thing from then on I can sync via rss with
no problem.

[1] My only answer will be that the descriptions in AUR are pretty bad
and the search is almost useless if you don't know the name of a pkg you
want to search for.