[aur-dev] Can I please get a dump of the pkgbuilds in AUR?

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sun Jun 20 06:02:47 EDT 2010

> I know this has come up before with issues about scraping the files in
> AUR but this is a different question. Is it possible to get a dump of
> all the files in AUR, don't ask for what reason I need them[1].

Tangent: Would it be possible to either
a) add an rsync interface to the AUR
b) dump the AUR daily|weekly|monthly and add the archive to the mirrors
?

Such requests may be rare at the moment but if the files were more
readily accessible (programmatically) then it might lead to some
interesting uses. I can think of several myself.

Regards,
Xyne