[aur-dev] Hello all

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Thu Sep 23 14:01:18 EDT 2010

Manuel Tortosa wrote:

> All the paches will be prepared using the AUR source code and template
> agnostic to fit the ARCH look even if this means double work for me.
>
> Thanks a lot for your work. Keep Arch rolling!

I am not involved in AUR development but I just had to say that your attitude
is great. I love to see others make such efforts in order to contribute and
improve the situation for everyone. It is very much appreciated and it is one
of the great motivators of the entire open source movement.

Thank you!