[aur-dev] small translation problem

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:31:17 EDT 2010

On 09/24/2010 06:47 PM, Stefan Husmann wrote:
> You got me wrong here, I guess. "Paket hochladen" is completely okay for
> a button with which you can upload a package. But if you want to make a
> comment and submit it, the button is also named "Paket hochladen", and
> here you do not upload a package but a comment. My patch i just fixing that.
>
> Regard Stefan

Indeed, there seems to be a misunderstanding. (Probably caused by my
limited English skills)

My main point was the following: The AUR's translation system does not
distinguish between upload-package and upload-comment. (In English,
both buttons are labeled "Submit".) This makes it hard to translate
this buttons, as the German translation should use different labels
for the two buttons.

Regards, PyroPeter
--
freenode/pyropeter                          "12:50 - Ich drücke Return."