[aur-dev] Hello all

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:50:15 EDT 2010

On Fri 24 Sep 2010 02:31 +0200, Manuel Tortosa wrote:
> On Friday 24 September 2010 02:14:39 Loui Chang wrote:
> > No. You should actually send patches to aur-dev at archlinux.org as
> > git-formatted patches. Have a look at the HACKING file at the top of the
> > source tree.
> >
> > Do you have a git repo with the code for CCR somewhere?
> > We could possibly just manage patches across a couple of branches, and
> > do fancy merging and all that fun stuff without the need to email
> > patches around.
>
> lol sorry.. first patch already sent to the other ml :/ it was a bit
> big bcause it include the GeShi code needed. it's a 45kb tar.gz, with
> the patch, so i was waiting approval.

Hmm maybe something like that should be a feature that could be turned
on or off, and the admin can then just pull in the GeShi code
themselves if they need it. Of course you should reference the correct
version in the docs. I'm not sure that I'd want to pull in so much code
just for eyecandy.

> Must i send it to this list?

Yes you should send patches to this list.

> About the git repo -> not yet
>
> The Ccr belongs to the new chakra webpage and it's not released yet so
> i keep it in the dark until the final release of the new template this
> weekend ;)
>
> Even more i'm following the work of Jan Mette and he never created a
> repo for the webpage development, the Ccr git will be online soon,
> maybe we can do some nice.

Well, I look forward to further developments. Thanks!