[aur-dev] Package blacklist for the AUR

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Wed Feb 9 01:48:23 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 07:46:27PM -0500, Loui Chang wrote:
> Awesome :D.
> Rather than creating another config file, would it be possible to just
> point to the AUR's config.inc? Maybe a PHP wrapper around aurblup...

It already does. If you have a look at the "config.h.proto" file, the
first define ("AUR_CONFIG") points to the location of the AUR
"config.inc" file. aurblup extracts MySQL access data from there. We
still need that additional config file tho, as it also defines which
paths to use for libalpm DBs, which mirror to sync with and with repos
to sync. Actually, it's not a real config file, as it's a C header file
and will most likely never be changed after an initial setup.

> Also I found a couple typos: something about dwm, and leightweight.

Fixed in my local working tree.

> Thanks Lukas, you're the new hero of the AUR. :D

Haha, thanks :D