[aur-dev] Mail info at chakra-project.org

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:24:57 EST 2011

Somehow we are receiving mails from AUR notifications to info at chalra-
project.org.

-----------------------------------
>from https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31996
>ottoshmidt wrote:
>
>crashes when opening preferences !!
>
>---
>If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
>please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.
----------------------------------

I don't even know who installed this or who is using this mail account at the
AUR. i didn't set-up this in the AUR at all and i check the Jan' Mette's
account and does not use this mail either.

Could you be so kind to search from where this comes and remove the
notifications? We use this mail account for helping our users and for our
social networks.

Also will be nice if you remove the "funkyou" account from Jan Mette, i have
the password but i cannot remove the account there.

If this is not the place to ask for help, please fordward me to the correct
place.

Thanks in advance.

Manuel Tortosa
manutortosa at chakra-project.org