[aur-dev] Mail info at chakra-project.org

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Mon Nov 14 02:33:58 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 01:24:57AM +0100, Manuel Tortosa wrote:
> Somehow we are receiving mails from AUR notifications to info at chalra-
> project.org.
>
> -----------------------------------
> >from https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31996
> >ottoshmidt wrote:
> >
> >crashes when opening preferences !!
> >
> >---
> >If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
> >please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.
> ----------------------------------
>
> I don't even know who installed this or who is using this mail account at the
> AUR. i didn't set-up this in the AUR at all and i check the Jan' Mette's
> account and does not use this mail either.
>
> Could you be so kind to search from where this comes and remove the
> notifications? We use this mail account for helping our users and for our
> social networks.

We did not send a mail to "info at chalra-project.org" (nor
"info at chakra-project.org"). I just checked our mail server logs. The
only notifications we sent to your domain went out to nachtwandler (who
uses "nachtwandler" as local part, not "info", however).

Interestingly, he seems to have subscribed to virtualbox-sun which is
the package you just received a notification for. Please check your mail
server configuration.

> Also will be nice if you remove the "funkyou" account from Jan Mette, i have
> the password but i cannot remove the account there.

We currently can't delete accounts (apart from fiddling with the
database itself). I'll probably implement that for our next AUR release
and delete the account thereupon.

> If this is not the place to ask for help, please fordward me to the correct
> place.

Please ask on aur-general next time. This mailing list is for AUR
development only and doesn't really cover our setup on
aur.archlinux.org.

> Thanks in advance.

Thanks!