[aur-dev] Some issues after installing AUR locally

Marcel Korpel marcel.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:28:32 EST 2012

Hi all,

After following the instructions and giving Apache access to my home
directory, I managed to go to the local AUR home page. However, apart
from not having dummy data, I have some issues:

1) There's a message above the page saying "Notice: Undefined index:
PATH_INFO in /home/mk/archdev/aur/web/html/index.php on line 7". I
checked with a php_info() command and it's indeed not present.

2) http://aur/packages/, aur/register/, and aur/login/ are not
available (though packages.php is). Should I set some option in my
config files?

3) Now http://aur and http://localhost point to the same page (the AUR
home page). Is there a method to be able to point http://localhost
back to /srv/http (without losing http://aur)?