[aur-dev] dummy-data.sql

Marcel Korpel marcel.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:17:15 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Marcel Korpel <marcel.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> As FS#32986 isn't resolved yet, I can't test my typeahead-suggest
> script. Can someone please send me (off-list) a correct version of
> dummy-data.sql?

On a second thought, I do have a dummy-data.sql [1], but somehow it
isn't executed correctly. If I do `cat dummy-data.sql | mysql -uaur -p
-v AUR` I can see the SQL commands slip by, but apparently nothing is
inserted to my local database AUR, as shown by a database browser (and
by the empty array my completion script returns when asking for all
packages starting with 'a').

Does anyone know why this happens?

Regards, Marcel

[1] subset at http://pastebin.com/LukHjtwB (fully available as