[aur-dev] Introduction and proposal

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:37:29 EDT 2012

Mario Mueller <mario at xenji.com> writes:

> Hey Tim,
>
> thanks for your feedback and the hint. I did not have it in mind. I just
> want to get sure that the effort is not useless.
>
> Cheers, xenji
>
> On Saturday, July 28, 2012, Timothée Ravier wrote:

The effort is never wasted. You generally need to wait at least a week
or so before letting the "well I guess no one like this" stuff get to
you, and even then you shouldn't. People don't respond for different
reasons, people are busy, so on and so forth.

I've been meaning to look through your django project, but haven't
gotten to it yet -- I haven't done too much work with django, but have a
lot of experience with CherryPy and pylons (or pyramid or whatever it is
nowadays), grok WSGI, and would definitely rather see the AUR (and
basically anything else) on django than PHP. I'd be willing to lend a
hand when I can if people are open to the idea of switching over.

--
Jeremiah Dodds

github: https://github.com/jdodds
irc   : exhortatory