[aur-dev] AUR 2.0.0 released

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Sun Nov 4 05:42:51 EST 2012

We're glad to announce the release of the long-awaited AUR 2.0.0!

The official AUR setup on aur.archlinux.org [1] will be updated soon.
Please note that while I know that some AUR helpers have already been
updated, other clients accessing the RPC or the HTML interface might
need to be patched in order to work with the new release.

Huge thanks fly out to canyonknight who contributed almost 50% of the
patches that made the AUR 2.0.0 what it is today!

As usual, you can check the Git log [2] for a complete list of changes.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/
[2] http://projects.archlinux.org/aur.git/log/?id=v2.0.0