[aur-dev] Remove package search auto-complete

Joris Steyn jorissteyn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 03:09:28 EST 2013

I agree having to press enter twice is somewhat frustrating but I have no
objections to the feature in general - I find it helpful and time-saving.

acceptable
to me. I'd rather see a patch that fixes the submit issue instead of one
that
removes the feature :)

Perhaps we can take this bug upstream?
https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues