[aur-dev] Adopted sakura-bzr package

Evan Pitstick nerdx00 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:30:47 EDT 2013

I just adopted the sakura-bzr package and as it's my first aur submission I
thought I'd request some comments. You can find the files here:

https://github.com/xaocon/sakura-bzr/blob/master/PKGBUILD
https://github.com/xaocon/sakura-bzr/blob/master/sakura-bzr.install

One question I had in particular was about adding a variable. This is
clearly discouraged in the documentation. I used ${pkgname%-bzr} in the
source URL (as well as in several other places in the PKGBUILD). The
website doesn't seem to parse the source line as I expected. I curious if
it makes more sense to also create a _pkgname var and use it instead.

All comments/suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
-Evan