[aur-dev] AUR 4 and licensing

Gordian Edenhofer gordian.edenhofer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:20:48 UTC 2015

I would approach similiar how Lukas has already explained:

In order to `git push` a package repository, you need to add your SSH
> public key to the AUR profile which means you need to log into the web
> interface and accept the ToS. No need for something complicated

involving Git hooks and email address filters.

All in all I think that it would clear all licensing issues when the user
must accept the ToS prior to pushing to git-repo. Everytime he does so,
after the key has been properly configured and the license was accepted, I
would suggest printing a small note. If the user wishes to upload the files
via the main website there should simply be an checkbox for that.