[aur-dev] [RFC v3] Add comment edit icon and form

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 03:20:49 UTC 2015

* Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com> (Tue, 7 Jul 2015 22:09:54 -0400):
> Oh Lord. Please no more icons or javascripts.

Why? Would a link labeled 'Edit' suffice? Should we also get rid of the
comment deletion icon? Or should the icons be less distractive?

And what's the problem with JavaScript? Maintainability? This would be a
great feature to progressively enhance: just look at the comment edit
feature of Stack Overflow and the like, if you're accustomed with it. I
think it gives a great user experience. I also really like the type-
ahead suggest we implemented on the front pages.

Just my € 0,02, for what they're worth.

Best, Marcel