[aur-dev] Difficulties setting up local aurweb server

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:32:12 UTC 2015

* Lukas Fleischer <lfleischer at archlinux.org> (Mon, 15 Jun 2015 22:49:04
+0200):
> You need another location block here to handle PHP files. The
> following should work when using php-fpm (modulo paths, of course):
>
>     location ~ ^/[^/]+\.php($|/) {
>         fastcgi_pass   unix:/var/run/php-fpm/aurweb-fpm.sock;
>         fastcgi_index  index.php;
>         fastcgi_split_path_info ^(/[^/]+\.php)(/.*)$;
>         fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
> $document_root$fastcgi_script_name; fastcgi_param  PATH_INFO
> $fastcgi_path_info; include        fastcgi_params;
>     }
>
> Of course, you also need to setup php-fpm accordingly (basically,
> create /etc/php/fpm.d/aurweb.conf and configure php-fpm to use the
> socket from above).

I couldn't get it to work more or less with /etc/php/fpm.d/aurweb.conf
and /var/run/php-fpm/aurweb-fpm.sock, respectively (I get the errors in
[1]), when using www.conf and php-fpm.sock, I got it working, more or
less: I can open HTML files and they are correctly served by nginx.

But now I get a 404 when trying to access a (simple) PHP script on
localhost:8888 and the "Primary script unknown" message in my log.

> You can use openssh-aur from the AUR [1] in the meantime.

Ah, that's what I needed. But do I really need to run an SSH daemon
when experimenting with the web interface?

[1] http://pastebin.com/rBR3VC79